Knights Of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Norrath

A guild in the game everquest 2 Extended

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akumia

Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided] Empty
PostSubject: Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided]   Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Day, Time:

Hey guys, just want to setup a Splitpaw Raid so some of our newer players in the guild can get the Luminous Azure Shard that lets you jump, run and generally just survive underwater without the breath buff for a limited amount of time.

Raid team:
1) Akumia [Secondary Tank]
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)

[Post to be edited with information on how to get to the Splitpaw Den if you can't look it up yourself]

IF YOU ARE COMING YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
Back to top Go down
Belcanto

Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided]   Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:40 am

Skav and I just finished the prequel quests to get into the raid area yesterday! Woot! So, I'm down to do some raiding in Splitpaw...in fact, I think the next part of our quest takes place in the raid zone.

So....sign me up....and hopefully I can make whatever day/time the raid is being held:)

I'm a lv. 37 Berserker...I'm really not set up to tank...mostly dps by my AA selections.
Back to top Go down

Splitpaw Den Raids [Time to be decided]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Norrath :: Knights Of Norrath :: Everquest 2 Events-
Jump to: